Here is a trick I recently discovered.
Like whipped cream? Love it? Me too! Ever looked at the ingredients of those lovely whipped toppings in the store? yeah....I know. Rivals Twinkies. Well here is a healthy-ER alternative.
Buy a big thing of whipping cream at the store. For those of you unaware, you can find this in the milk section. Bring it home, dump it in a bowl, and add a couple teaspoons of honey. Then start up the hand mixer and get to whipping! Whip it until it is stiff and has a 'dry' look. Then it is done!
You can use it immediately on the dessert of your choice, but what I just discovered this week is that it is freezable! Get yourself some small containers, like lidded aluminum mini-loaf pans. If you are kind to them, they will also be reusable. Portion your whipped cream into these containers, cover, and freeze! When ready to use, take them out and let them sit for a bit, just like our favorite frozen whipped hydrogenated topping. Presto! Real whipped cream!
Crack that whip
ReplyDeleteGive the past the slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back
When a problem comes along
you must whip it
BEFORE THE CREAM SITS OUT TOO LONG
you must whip it
When something's going wrong
you must whip it
Now whip it - into shape
Shape it up, get straight
Go forward, move ahead
Try to detect it - it's not too late
To whip it, whip it good
hahahahahahahaha.....oh. I cant figure out how to get notified when someone comments so I just now got this....along with a good laugh!
ReplyDelete