Saturday, September 11, 2010

Conundrum

So. Having a sick child can be very consuming. Many moms have dedicated entire blogs to their pursuit of health for their FPIES children. I am very tempted to do that, and perhaps in the future I will, but for now, I find having a family focused blog is holding me accountable.

When I started writing I decided that I would focus on my new journey of homeschooling, as well as my passion for new information that will make my family healthier. The latter has turned into FPIES, and the first has gotten little attention.

Miracle after miracle led us to having Moriah, and once she was born, I was concerned that adding another child to our home would be difficult because he or she could never compete with or compare to her. The irony of that is that a large portion of our activities and conversations now revolve around her sister, and I want to make sure Moriah is not the one overshadowed right now.

Oh, to find that balance. On my knees I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment